Due Date and Terms of Application:
Due Date: Your invoice is due for payment within 30 days of its issuance. No interest will be charged on your purchases if you settle your entire balance by the specified due date each month.
Terms of Application:
1. Balance Payment: The balance of the total cost of the products will be paid within 30 days (NET 30).
2. Account Request: By submitting this Application, you request on behalf of yourself and your business that Office Garner establish a Net 30 Trade line of credit account (“Account”) for you.
3. Product Cost: The total cost of the product(s) is detailed on the invoice.
4. Accuracy and Liability: You fully understand that all information provided in this Application must be accurate and verifiable. Both you and the business shall be liable jointly and individually for all balances and charges on the Account. The Account established shall be used for business purposes and shall be governed by the Net 30 Account Terms and Terms and Conditions (“T&C Agreement”), which may be amended from time to time, and it is your duty to periodically check these alterations.
5. Federal Law Compliance: Federal law requires Savvy Business Inc to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person and business opening an account to aid in preventing terrorism financing and money laundering activities. To process the Application, Savvy Business Inc must have your name, street address, date of birth, and other identifying information. Additionally, Savvy Business Inc must obtain the business’s legal name, street address, and Taxpayer Identification Number (EIN). Savvy Business Inc may request additional identifying documents from both you and the business.
6. Information Usage: Information gathered about you or the business may be used to verify identities and determine eligibility for the Account and any renewal or extension of credit. Savvy Business Inc will indicate whether a consumer credit report has been obtained and provide the name and address of the reporting agency if requested.
7. Credit Line Assignment: If this Application for an Account is approved, a specific Net 30 Terms credit line will be assigned based upon your Business credit report, credit references, and/or the credit report of the business.
8. Credit Qualification: To receive a Savvy Business Inc NET 30 Account, you must meet the credit qualification criteria. Your credit limit will be determined through a review of personal and/or business credit reports, and in some instances, other financial information as requested. The amount of your credit line will be communicated upon account opening.
9. Authorization: If approved for and accepting a Savvy Business Inc product, you authorize Savvy Business Inc to report your Savvy Business Inc Account’s commercial information to the Bureaus during the product’s term for servicing and monitoring.
10. Eligibility and Location: This offer is only valid for new accounts. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. Married individuals can apply for separate accounts. Savvy Business Inc (“we” or “us”) is the issuer of your Savvy Business Inc Account, located in Arverne, NY. Credit offers are intended for residents of the United States of America, and this offer is not applicable to individuals outside of the United States and its Territories.
11. Account Inactivity: Accounts that have been inactive for over 6 months are subject to review. The review may also apply to accounts that place orders but have had no activity for 6 or more months. We reserve the right to deactivate accounts failing the review process.
12. Parties and Effective Date: This Agreement (“Agreement”) is established between you (“Client”) and Savvy Business Inc. The Agreement takes effect upon sign-up (“Effective Date”).
13. E-Commerce Services: In consideration of Savvy Business Inc providing merchandise as requested by the Client and the Client paying Savvy Business Inc for merchandise, Savvy Business Inc will process client orders in a timely manner with shipping confirmation within thirty (30) days.
14. Payment Information: Upon signing this Agreement, the Client must provide their preferred payment information to Savvy Business Inc. Any changes to the Client’s preferred payment information must be promptly communicated to Savvy Business Inc.
15. Termination: This Agreement will automatically terminate when both Parties have fulfilled their obligations under the Agreement and all payments have been settled. The Client may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing Savvy Business Inc with a Thirty (30) days written notice of termination.
16. Early Termination: If the Client chooses to terminate this Agreement before paying the total cost of Services, the outstanding balance must be settled no later than the last day of the fourteen (14) day notice of termination period.
17. Termination by Savvy Business Inc: Savvy Business Inc may terminate this Agreement if the Client fails to respond to reasonable requests within thirty (30) days or fails to make payments after 30 days.
18. Refunds: Savvy Business Inc is not obligated to refund any payments made upon termination.
19. Policy Changes: Savvy Business Inc reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Credit Report Policy and other Savvy Business Inc policies at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to periodically check these policies and terms for changes. Your continued use of the Website implies your acceptance and agreement to the changes.
20. Commercial Reports: We may request commercial reports and related information about your business in connection with your inquiry regarding a Savvy Business Inc NET 30 account or submission of an application for a Savvy Business Inc product on the Website (“Product Application”). These commercial reports will be requested from U.S. National Commercial credit reporting agencies.
21. Dispute Resolution: In case of a dispute, both Parties agree to work towards a resolution through good-faith negotiations. If negotiations fail, either Party may initiate mediation or binding arbitration in a mutually agreed-upon forum.
22. Litigation and Jurisdiction: In the event of litigation, this Agreement will be interpreted based on the laws of the State of New York, with disputes resolved in a court with full jurisdiction in the State of New York.
23. Attorney’s Fees: The prevailing party in disputes resolved by binding arbitration or litigation is entitled to recover attorney’s fees and other reasonable costs.
24. Collection Efforts: Savvy Business Inc reserves the right to make collection efforts, including the use of a collection agency, to recover outstanding debts.
25. Severability: If any section of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement remains enforceable.
26. Independent Contractors: The Parties in this Agreement are independent contractors, and neither is an agent, representative, partner, or employee of the other Party.
27. Waiver: Neither Party can waive any provision of this Agreement, or any rights or obligations under it, unless agreed to in writing. If a provision, right, or obligation is waived, it’s only waived to the extent agreed to in writing.
28. Notice: All notices under this Agreement must be sent via email with return confirmation of receipt or by certified or registered United States Postal Service mail with return receipt requested to the following individuals/entities: Savvy Business Inc, 7416 Beach Channel Dr, Arverne, NY, 11692.